Saturday 29 December 2012

52 weeks of happy

{12/52}
little angel
far too many things keeping me happy this week, most of which has been beyond me to get photos of, but you will have heard & seen it all before, lovely time spent with my family & friends, being grateful to have them all close, cooking & enjoying lovely food together, the littlest one & i are taking today out to be quiet and make the most of having the house to ourselves, while the boys are out at a football match, i'm really looking forward to seeing the new year in with good friends {& plenty more good food & wine!} hope you've all found some quiet time over these busy weeks - i dont plan to be back untill the new year - have fun!

4 comments:

  1. These are definitely things to be happy about .. wishing you a very Happy New Year ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that painting, makes me smile! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete