Friday 14 December 2012

52 weeks of happy

{10/52}
grannys bread
my angel
writing my cards
the tree
1. another food related happy, grannys bread, made with the help of little O today, still warm from the oven, just perfect spread with butter
2. school evening carol service at our village church, my little angel, it really was lovely
3. made a start on writing some cards, feeling far more organised now!
4. the children decorated the tree & i actually didn't feel the need to move it all around again once they'd gone to bed! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful little angel!
    My hands have been so warm this week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's and so wonderful to see your happy moments... love warm bread and butter and I hope to get our tree up tomorrow, the lounge has been reorganised to fit it in...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your happy... Are those stickers in #3? So cute... And your daughter is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your lovely blog via Ada ... lovely to find someone else doing 52 weeks of happy ... just joined your gang :) ... Bee xx

    PS Love the Christmas cards ... x

    ReplyDelete