i've had this pattern on my 'to make' list for ages! & whilst little O was napping this week, i found the time for some sewing,
this came together 'amazingly' quickly, i made it up using some of the fabric from a thrifted skirt & just lined it with some cheap old muslin, the pattern did come up a little small, so i am unable to tie the straps together,
so another first for me, i put some button holes in!!!!! which was way easier than i ever thought it would be. (these photos are pre-button holes hence it's held together with safety pins - nice!)
little O seems to be very happy with it too (she's so excited she can't stay still!), i can't wait to get going on the next one, thinking maybe i'll add some pockets next time!