Friday 13 November 2009

getting excited now!

i went to buy my train ticket to London today for tomorrow's country living Christmas fair, & despite the weather forecast i'm getting very excited about going.

i'm also really looking forward to the train journey, as this will be my first trip on a train, on my own in years! so of course i felt i needed to make sure i had an interesting knitting project on the go. so ignoring the rain (& the fact both my little ones are under the weather ) i dragged us all out to buy some wool for this project.

i couldn't resist starting today, whilst we all snuggled up on the sofa to watch a film. this hat, which will be a Christmas present for one of my family (shhhh it's meant to be a surprise), which i'm knitting up in lovely Debbie Bliss rialto aran (so soft & such a great colour)

hope to get this finished tomorrow, whilst also making the most of a child-free day, back soon to let you know how it all went.

1 comment:

  1. I went too, had a great time, and would have been great to meet!!!
    Sooooooo much inspiration!! So little time!!
    have a great Sunday!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete