Tuesday 2 June 2009

little bits

it's been far too hot the last few days to get too much done, i've mostly been picking up & putting down various WIPS, the second sock is coming on slowly & the quilt binding is so nearly finished,
i'll share my last ( for the time being!) fabric purchase,some of the lovely 'park slope' by Erin McMorris, brought from etsy (again- i've had to stop looking on there for now as it's far to easy to buy things!)
i also (accidentally of course) brought a copy of weekend sewing - not that i ever get much time for sewing in my weekends!As the weather has been so very lovely, little O has been getting lots of wear of her 'shirt dress' only now we have to team it with little clam diggers, as the crawling outside is not too great on those little knees.

I'll leave you with a sneak peek of something i've been working on for the secret monkey swap

you'll have to wait till next week for the rest.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely fabric finds! I've been trying my hardest to not splurge on etsy shop fabrics (and use the mounds of stuff I already have)....but oooooo....there's so much cool stuff out there.
    The shirt dress is still looking cute btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics and I too have that sewing book though I know what you mean about not having enough time!

    Clothkits is great and I made my daughter her first pinny when she was roughly 10 months - I just couldn't wait!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete