Monday 7 September 2009

A little lost

that's how i felt this morning, as big G had his first day at school, he was ready for it & to be honest so was i, but it still felt strange, & little O has certainly seemed a little lost without him around today.

I have promised myself that i won't start any new knitting projects until i have completed my current ones, well big G's socks are done, I have knitted this pattern before & will knit it again, but somehow managed to make this pair a little too big, but that's worked out fine as they will become a stocking present, as i'm sure they'll fit him come Christmas. I'm still working on my brompton cardigan, feels like i've been knitting it for ages, but just finished the body, so now only the sleeves left to do.
however i have this waiting to tempt me & urge me on to the finish the brompton quickly, this is some of the wool that came home with me from Italy, they had some of it knitted up and i knew it was the one i wanted (despite there being lots of other lovely colour ways).

i've also had a little luck lately, i won not one but two giveaways, one from the fantastic Julia at primrose cornernot quite sure when i'll find the time to make this, but i'm really looking forward to giving it a go. Having also just checked her website, i'm so very tempted to order some more fabric from her!

i also won a little wool giveaway from the lovely green pixey, lot's of odds & ends of wool which will be great to knit/crochet up lots of little lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment