Friday 1 February 2013

52 weeks of happy

{17/52}
snowdrops
apple & cranberry muffins
wet welly walk
1. hello february its nice to see you & just as nice to see the snowdrops peeping through
2. easy peasy muffins - cooking with the littlest can be fun {& easy!} with this great recipe from attic24, we went with apple & cranberries for ours, but sure we'll be making more 
3. an extremely wet dog walk today, was cheered up by the wearing of my knitted socks, they did a great job of keeping my feet happy
4. BBC 6 musics greatest hits top 100 countdown has had me dancing round the kitchen whilst throwing dinner into the slow cooker this morning - which is always good fun

7 comments:

  1. Missed the 6 music thing - I would have been dancing too :)

    Snowdrops are likely to feature in my next happy post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also very much enjoyed listening to radio 6 music's top 100 this am, there were some great songs on there! Love your pictures.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowdrops, wellies and 6music here too, this weekend. Lovely! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we share 4 happy things - although snowdrops make me very very happy - love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. snowdrops!!! in FEBRUARY!! amazing! we won't see snow drops here in Ontario Canada until April if we are lucky. Another 25 cm of snow over night AGAIN. I am envious!

    ReplyDelete